Friday, March 19, 2010

PERFECT SUMMER ABS

While sitting on the couch of the Einar Schow home this afternoon, I realized that summer is fast approaching and after a quick evaluation, noticed that I was not prepared. Mentally, yes, I am ready to only think about women and money, but physically, no. We all need to get our beach bodies ready for summer. Luckily, the AB Sonic Electronic Massage Belt exsists, and will get you the perfect summer abs without any effort on your part.

The AB Sonic Electronic Massage Belt is the one and only true way to work out your abs while doing any daily activity. You strap it on and it works those abdominals to their finest. On the infomercial I was watching, the users of the product were WATCHING TV with this belt on. Imagine, if i was watching tv for 2 hours a day and I was wearing that belt, by summer I'd be ready to take on the world....shirtless.

See the ads below for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment